Chi tiết môn Leading Innovation & Change
MODULE CODE: SBLC7003
TITLE: Leading Innovation & Change
JACS CODE: N100
The aim of this module is to enable candidates critically to evaluate contemporary evidence & core knowledge of theory & models related to leading innovation & change.
From this critique and related synthesis, propose a self-determined model to lead innovation in an organisational context as a concluded evaluation based upon judgements made.
Upon the successful completion of this module, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Critique and synthesise the contributions made through evidence reviews and theoretical discourses, the thought leadership and contemporary thinking about leading innovation & change
- Transform the findings achieved into an executive report of an organisational context upon how contemporary theoretical foundations could positively influence managerial action & intepretation from an independently created model.
- Summarise through reflection and abstraction the learning insights achieved for personal development to achieve management accession futures.
- Creating An Organisational Culture for Innovation
- Innovation Learning in Organisations
- Innovation Migration
- The Innovation Genome
- Exploring the Pentathlon Framework for Innovation
- Developing With Innovation Strategy Leadership Pathways
- Leading Innovation
- Critique Contemporary Leadership & Innovation Theory
- Leading Change
- Contemporary Change Models
- Leading Change, Strategies, Challenges & Realities
- Leading Change in a Cross-Cultural Environment
- Organisational Change, Choices, Ethics & Leadership Realities
- Leading Implementation
- Model Building for Innovation Leadership